Monday, May 10, 2010

Firsts


First Tooth! just kidding :)

First 5K for my s-i-l Holly--she did awesome! Running, talking, smiling, soaking up the whole experience--a great family weekend.




First time riding a bike without training wheels for Garrett. He basically taught himself while he waited for me to finish feeding Miya. Then I just got to run along side him as the spotter more for moral support. He rides!!!



Miya sits up now! Not that she loves it too much because I think it hurts her tummy being folded in half like that, but I'm excited because it will give her bald spot on the back of her head a chance to grow in now :)




Shayla lost her front tooth! Not the first one, but a big milestone nonetheless.


Ty placed 4th in the pinewood derby this year and scored a sweet trophy/car display stand.


Ty's first pocket knife. He is a whittling machine now!



Grant playing in the rain. Not the first time, and certainly not the last.



3 comments:

Holly said...

These are so cute! I am so grateful to you guys for cheering me on in the 5k! It was such a great first time experience and I am working on not making it my last!

Angela said...

So many great pictures! love it!

Stacey said...

Talmage is really into whittling as well. He has been working on a bar of soap for awhile that he got from scouts. It is hard to believe they are that big already.